1.9
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I am very disappointment with Silverleaf resort now taken over by Holiday Inn Club Vacation. I booked my vacation over a month ago for August 12-19 and received a message the day before that they only have a 1 bed room available for my family and I. We been paying monthly for a 2 bedroom and now they are telling us there is nothing they can do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of silverleaf resorts vacation package booking. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation package booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Lancaster, Texas, United States #1200364

If you have a deeded 2 bedroom unit with a unit number, that is YOUR unit for that week.There is no reason or excuse for this to happen.

Contact Owner Services at 888-476-0991 and ask for Mr. Mark Baker. Explain the situation and what happen. I always recommend to keep names of who I speak with, dates and even time of call.

Document, document, document. They should give you a comp.

week as to use in the next 2 years to any destination and time of your choosing.GOOD LUCK!