My husband "won" a 3 day trip for $79 at Six Flags. The rep took his credit card & charged him right away and told us to call to set up our package.

This was set up as a raffle & was very vague. We spoke with a person twice and was told we would need to set up an appointment to receive our package. When we called to reserve our spot we were asked about our income. We were told because we did not make $50k a year that we could not redeem our prize and would receive a refund in 24-72 hours.

Between the three people we spoke with prior, no one mentioned that income would matter. They sold it as a "winning prize trip" and after receiving our money & wasting our time then told us we couldn't participate.

First off, there should be a statement made PRIOR to taking someone's credit card that you must make a minimum amount. We are very irritated& will be sure to tell everyone we know not to support this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silverleaf resorts vacation package. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Trust me as a timeshare owner I can tell you that being turned down by Silver leaf is one of the best things that had happen or will happen to you.

THEY ARE A BIG AND EXPENSIVE SCHAMM!!!!

#1021986

So I recently did an entry form at the mall and it said I would win $49,000 or a car or trips. And couple weeks later I recieved a mail from them and I'm just wondering if it's a scam or is it real?

Cause I just want the $49,000 . Wondering if they would actual give it to me.?

I want to know soni don't have to drive 2 hours to Illinois to meet with them at their resort. Pleas Lmk!' Thank you!

to Anonymous #1022641

I received the same thing in the mail a couple of days ago. I'm thinking it's a scam or they will try to sell you something like timeshare.