Almost two years ago we were approached by a sales rep from Silverleaf Resorts in Texas. We went to hear their sales pitch and opted for a $800 sampler packages.

The sample was for the purpose of checking out their product. We went to a couple of sites with very limite days mark available. Sat through the same long pitch and unbearably loud music several times. At the end of the year we told them we were not interest.

They will not leave ua alone. They keep calling, several times a week' when we tried to cancel an appointment, we were told we could NOT cancel an appointment!

We are trying to get their phone blocked. They don't always call from the same phone number.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #832960

I have two more payments to complete my SilverLeaf Sampler package. It will be a complete loss of $800.00 and I will tell everyone that they are a rip-off and scam.

I hope this group of Houston attorneys that I talked to today goes after them in a class action lawsuit. It's embarrassing, but they are practicing fraud. It's not the buyers that got taken in that were bad.

These are criminals and thieves. Everyone needs to complain about them.

#712035

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Well I can from experience say this company is not perfect, but I have been with them for years and even though there are catches at times I have more fun with them than complaints. We did take the cruise and we really enjoyed it even though we had to go to different destination than was expected but it was due to Tornado tore up Cozumel.

I was glad they just changed the destination and I really had a great time, so if you can ignore the meetings, just say no, but go play putt putt golf, stay and enjoy the relaxing beds in Galveston.

Stand at the beach, site seeing all of it. Satisfied for the most part customer

The trick, Texasantickedoff, is to NEVER, NEVER answer your phone if you don't recognize the person or number who is calling...OR, if the number is 'blocked', even more reason to disregard (temporary ignore) the phone call. Of course, this works in your favor if you have a cell phone or have limited number of minutes.

I do this all the time and when I listen to voicemail, I can choose whether or not to return the call. If they leave no voicemail, no harm, no foul!!!

BTW, this works great with Silverleaf's Customer Service constantly/repeatedly telling me they have a special weekend reserved at a Silverleaf resort.

Good luck...I'm trying to see if Customer Service will ever get tired of me ignoring their calls???

to MSgt (USAF Retired) in Texas Dallas, Texas, United States #783651

@MSgt.

Why are you such a *** to keep saying how wonderful your "package" is yet you say you cant even answer your phone for fear it is your time share friends.

LOL

You know... I`ve read a lot of your identical posts, and It seems to me you have spent more money on this phoney club than most. It sounds as if you have "upgraded" at least 4 times.

(Probably not less than 10 grand each) You probably could have had some pretty nice vacations for a lot less... and would LOVE answering the phone because it would be a friend you met along the way.

Not judging, just saying!