I traveled to Tyler, TX for a 4 day complimentary stay at the resort. On the 3rd day we spent 4 hours being pressured into purchasing a time share.

After giving in, I post-dated 2 checks. I was told there is a 6 day cancelation policy. On the 3rd day I tried to locate my copy of the cancel notice, but conveniently it was not in my copies. At that point I called John Spencer, the manager at the Tyler location, as well as Jennifer Shackleford, and told him/her both I need to cancel.

They both told me no problem they will take care of it. I specifically asked John if my check would not go through and he assured me it would not. Of course, Friday came along and the first check cleared my bank account leaving me in a very tight spot. I immediately called John to inform him that they sent my check and he says he knew they would.

How manipulative of him!!! He knew all along they would but still told me they wouldn't. Now I have spent the last week getting copies of my check, bank statement, and anything else they request to put me off just to get my money back. Now I am being told state law (TX) they can wait up to 30 days before issuing a refund.

I need my money! I feel they are just putting me off to avoid refunding me.

I was called today by the manager at the corporate office in Dallas and he requested a letter from my bank saying the check cleared, as if the copies of the check and my statement are not enough proof they got my money. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW NOT MARCH 12!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 29, 2012.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

thank you so much for your comments. I just recently purchase this also.

I'm glad to know I have a 6 day window to cancel. I'm sorry you lost your money. I will now put a stop payment on my check so that it does not hit my account..

thanks to your comments... I pray you get your money back

why would you write a check for something you cant cover?

why would you write a check for something you cant cover?

they do not treat their employees any better. they are now running drug screens on employees.

that is fine, I have nothing to hide, but I have told them for 5 years now that the corporate office is a drug den and they are just now checking. they even encourage us to lie.

it is crazy and the one selling drugs is the vp of finance. test him daily please his name is JIM SCOTT.

How horrible. Hopefully you have your money back by now, but if not would it possibly be faster to dispute through your bank stating that it was canceled?

We are still here in Tyler, went to our "30" minute presentation yesterday. It sounds wonderful, but I cannot afford what they are asking, why else would we have spent $79 for a 3day get away. Knowing we would have to sit through a sales pitch. My husband was confident in the, when they told him 30 minutes.

I told him to expect 2 hours, we too were there for 4 hours. We did manage to leave without buying anything.