where to start with these people...we arrived @10:30am and didn't leave until 3pm!Our "sales person" Karen must have been on some sort of happy juice!We honestly would have been out of that *** hole if we were assigned to someone who actually knew the product. My husband and I made it VERY clear to her we weren't interested in purchasing anything in any way shape or form.

But of course it is her job to pitch it to us. After the "tour" on the way back she asked "so are you guys like broke or what"? Yeah very professional. Best advise...schedule going out there the earliest appt and stick to your guns.

SAY NO!!!

Get your free gift and RUN. Good Luck and Peace be with you!

Comments

These Advocate Companies want thousands to guarantee to get you out of your contract. But to them is you are foreclosed on, they got you out.

I have helped several Silverleaf owners get out of their contracts, you can use the misrepresntations against the resorts. The sales people are representing the company.

I work by myself and I get results without charging you a lot of upfront money. You pay only the amount to order court records from past lawsuits against Silverleaf, criminal background checks on the sales people and news articles from the internet they require pay. Then I get paid after you get your money back.

My website is www.timesharetricks.blogsite.com and email is notimeshare@gmail.com

My mom was bombarded by this ladies, and it was so ***!! They kept being so mean.

Did you notice that there was 1000 people at the place? They all *won*.

:( All my family won was a *** vaca for two. I was there for like 4 hours.

Houston, Texas, United States #657170

Why would you schedule a sales presentation for anything that you were not interested in buying?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

This Company is Ripping People off. Full of broken promises.

I just called to make reservations, only to find out that the vacation that I had paid for was no longer available. I was "restricted" from certain resorts, such as Orlando, Galveston, and Colorado.

I had the "Blue" package, which meant I could only reserve for winter months, and orlando would be the only place I would take my family in those months. BE AWARE OF SILVERLEAF RESORTS

to belladiva Houston, Texas, United States #657173

Why did you buy a blue package that didn't give you access to the resorts you want to go to and then complain that you couldn't go to them?

I got the oboma in it great never had no trouble. out these guys .my kids in wife love this been with it for about a year been out over five times.

Lol well i just quit silverleaf two days agon it is a scam and ifbyou dont buy we will treat you like dirt.

Your right timeshares are great! We own several with other companies and if compared to others this is very comparable to motel six!!! Problem is I think they need to take the maint money and use it for just that!!!!we unfortunately bought silverleaf because the model was great!!!the actual trip was not would be more than happy to get rid of it if I could find another sucker and wouldn't care if I had to take a loss!!!!

We signed up for next years Lone Star Rally (2012) in November 2011 through Silverleaf Resorts. We were told if we signed up at the rally at $79.00 that we would get a motel for next year for the two nights of the rally.

After going to the Silverleaf Resorts presentation we also signed up for usage of the resort for another $72 a month for a year. Now I went to set up our motel for this years rally, they tell me that this only can be used on Sunday through Thursdays so they lied to us. They also said that being our whole year of payments wasn't paid then we couldn't use it anyway which wasn't even brought up when we were at the rally and signed up for this.

We were told then that was all we had to do wast to sign up in advance for our room. These people LIE!!!

:? :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

me and my husband went yesterday and got suckered in to it. we bought the time share but its only 8000 all together plus on 456 a yr for maintence and we got the free cruise and a 7 day trip for a few islands 2 choose from. the prices are lagit im juss worried i made the wrong desicion about the time share

A family won the $49000 in tyler at the resort just a couple of months ago. And the program works its not a scam.

Some people just cant afford it and have no life so they talk down on things. If it was a scam silverleaf would not be such a big company with so many members.

And still growing every day! Some people just need to get a life.

I just want to take a dump of whom ever created all this garbage and be prepare to be demanded

yup! My family and i love it!

We got Presidential Suites for a really cheap price. And also a lot more benefits!

So only complain if you are GRUMPY! HAHA!

yea if you had a better sales person you might have gotten better info, but the program works, and it only makes sense if you are gonna vacation if you don't vacation its not for you. trust me if you vacation and get the right information you would see the difference. and when i went they had a lot of people so i could see the reason for the wait