Hoosick Falls, New York
2.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

When I tried to reserve my Oct. week in I was told I had already used it in March.

The problem with that is I have another week that I have purchased in the Spring,week 15. Why would I use week 42, the October week in March when I have another one to use at that time? They tell me I used it, and I can''t prove otherwise.

Anybody thinking about timeshare you'd be smart to steer clear of this company. First,sellers will promise anything during the presentation that will help them sell.

Later on you find out they were lying and they will swear they never said it. I was able to fix those instances with a letter to Corporate, but still the same, save yourselves the trouble and money. Their "dues" also go up every other tear, and I'm afraid the wont stop climbing.

Soon I wil be paying over $100.00 per month for that. $1200.00 a year.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. The most disappointing about silverleaf resorts vacation ownership at Silverleaf Resorts was misleading sales tactics , but reviewer liked locations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments