There is much to learn. First, you must put the requested dates in chronological order. Even if you want a later date, they don't schedule that far ahead so you are unlikely to get it early. They won't even look at an out of order date. they do not commit to schedule more than 45 days ahead.

Second, once you get a date and send in $95 to hold it, they will call you to explain that the package you have gotten is "economy" and you have three choices: upgrade, add time, or accept money $75 to cancel completely. So you get your $95 back and an additional $75.

Once you send in your three dates, they really only look at the first one. You are held in limbo until the first one is very close and then you will get a notice that it is or is not available. You then have to let them know if you want them to look for the next date. They really do not make it easy to take a trip.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

#219118

I actually did this and it turned out fine for me. Of course I didn't want the *** time share so I just nodded my head for three hours until they gave me the cruise.

Got the date I wanted and REQUESTED an upgrade because I wanted a larger room.

Even after paying the taxes it was still a very, very good deal. An outstanding vacation!!!

divalamour

I received a cruise travel certificate after viewing a timeshare presentation at Silverleaf Resorts. I sent in the notifications, money, 3 travel dates just as prescribed in the Spirit Travel literature.

When I called to confirm the date fo the cruise, I was offered a date on which my partner could not cruise. I was told to take it or leave it and it had to be that day. I expressed my extreme displeasure at being offered a 4th date that I could not travel on. They showed no compassion or positive customer service.

I did, however, get my $150 back. Spirit Incentive had no intentions of honoring they word. They offer the classic bait & switch technique....no integrity...dishonest deceitful scammers. I reported this to Silverleaf.

I lump Silverleaf in the same category since they continue to use companies that are scammers. I am compiling a letter to Silverleaf, the BBB of Florida, the BBB of Texas & the Texas & Florida State Attorney General about the deceptive business practices of Spirit Travel & Silverleaf Resorts

Is this thing for real? I got that letter to see that.

I was promised a gas card for $80. And I am supposed to win one of the prizes.