I made the mistake of getting into this and now all I want to do is get rid of it. REALLY think things through before you decide to take a step into buying a timeshare.

It is SOOOOOOO not worth the hassel and trouble. The only way they could help me when I was financially unable to pay for it was to take the two I had and get it down to one. I was in a relationship and *** me said ok and then I go out of the relationship and got stuck with the timeshare and they are not helpful with getting out of it. I am so unhappy and might have to ruin my credit in order to get out of it.

Just dont know what is going to happen.

:( So my advise is stay out of buying a timeshare. Unless you are really going to use it all the time, it is not worth your time or money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2012.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711991

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson