I agree with all the comments. I was unable to use my week's vacation because they said that I was past due on my account.

I had sent them bank statements and cancelled checks to show that I was current. Still this does not help the fact that I was not able to use it during the time I was on vacation from work. Please think twice before investing in a timeshare. Put the money in an account and you can go and take the vacation of your dreams.

If I could cancel I would do it now, unfortunately I cannot afford for my credit to go bad. I HATE THESE WORTHLESS IDIOTS!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711988

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

craigk
Spring, Texas, United States #593033

i went to montgomery county courthouse to look-up information about silverleaf resorts and found that at least 91 foreclosures were being auctioned off on 1/1/13 at the courthouse. this is an regular occurance the list is on a bulliten board at the entrance on the right side when you enter the building at 301 North Thompson in concoe texas. your maintance fees will keep increasing every year or two

#592081

about stealing they tried to tell m they tried to tell me I missed a meeting its feet they are all the sudde doing me a favor and waving the month I supposedly missed when I had paper proof sh doing me a favor and waving the month I supposedly missed when I had paper proof showing I paid it. 4 years ag and since I have owne and since I have owned it lying t lying to us. Silverleaf resorts t Silverleaf resorts to anyone

Tyler, Texas, United States #586447

So your mad because u didnt pay your bill and they didnt let u use ur account? lol what an *** pay ur bills and the program works perfect.

i bought 3 years ago.

it works quit complaining. loser!