Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

As I stated before, you can get in easy, but try to get out. I spent thousands of dollars trying to transfer out of my Silverleaf timeshare with Sumday Vacations, Timeshare Resale and others.

It took all that money plus 6 months of useless maintenance fees to get out. Don't get involved with timeshares period! I paid Sumday Vacations over $1500.00 to transfer out of my Silverleaf timeshare. Everytime you call, they all blame the other guy until they've strung you out over months of payments.

You think its closed but its not. I sent a notarized form letter of Silverleafs for Warranty Deed transfer back to them on March 29, 2016 in their own pre-address and stamped envelope and yet it took them until May 31, 2016 to close the account.

Convienently charging me for 2 more months maintenance fees. I'm just glad to be forever rid of this company and their timeshare!

This person wrote the review because of "to be rid of this company" at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Apopka, Florida, United States #1268792

I would like to sell my timeshare, what is the first step?!