Can anyone help me?

My parents owned (paid in full) Silverleaf timeshare. We (children) don't want it. We started calling SL in 2011. Sent and resent numerous times will, death cents etc.

This entire time all we wanted was to surrender/relinquish the TS to Silverleaf.

In June 2015 we were told all was good and ok.

Now, I received a letter stating the TS is in foreclosure due to non payment of maintenance fees. Never got bills.

I've called them and get different answers each time.

Any suggestions? Anyone has access to their relinquishment paperwork? I can't even log in to the owners area of website.

This person wrote the review because of "misinformation deception" at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1600 and wants Silverleaf Resorts to "let me relinquish this ts as we requested years ago".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service deception. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1208710

We would be interest in a deed transfer and willing to pay back dues that way it will be legally remedied with a paper trail.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1208238

Are you red w bonus I know someone who might help w fees and have legal paper drawn to transfer if you are and am interested