2.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I am a Diamond Member and own property at Silverleaf since 1981. Have booked Orlando Breeze before in late August without any problems.

Now with the advent of Holiday Inn guests, it is completely book and my "comp week" is in the air. I have already booked flights and car rental for the week of August 16-23 but cannot get in due over-booking by Holiday Inn members.

I feel we, Silverleaf Members, should be given priority over the new commers.

SL members where not advise of the changes or sale. I feel we are share holders with rights and responsibilities, and should have been asked and informed before the sale and changes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

The Colony, Texas, United States #1352267

I've seen Bonus time disappear. Also a Diamond Member.

Seaside Resort is being used like a hotel even though sharing property amenties with owners.

I saw my fees increase not decrease. I feel an audit and legal action in the near future #silverleafresorts,#holidayinnresorts..

Arlington, Texas, United States #1278906

I agree with you. We own 2 also, one at Holiday Hills in Branson, and one at the Villages in TX.

I have had the same problem. I don't understand why we have to buy in to HI, but they don't have to buy in to our resorts.

I paid a lot of money and a lot of dues over 25 years to use my resorts and the dues keep going higher and higher. Frustrated at this new company.

Mcdonough, Georgia, United States #1275985

We have been owners since 1999 .

We were misled about our commitment

and we have had our ownership devalued by the selling off properties .

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1222619

Same thing ever since they changed to Holiday inane you cannot get two nights together or nothing ever!! If you don't pay the extra to become Holiday Inn member then your done!!!

Not paying this scam place another dime!!!

Biggest mistake ever!!! It's been all lies from the beginning anyways!!!

Park Hills, Missouri, United States #1183524

Yes and now if you try to book online, all you get is 1-3 or 4 nights for bonus time. Well if you want BT for quick get always & yet have to drive 300 miles or more, how is that a quick get away If u can't stay any more than 2 nights!

I think SL is trying to eliminate BT, and we bought in 1998 & and are grand fatheredi in. Yes I understand the availability part of the program, but it looks like owners for so many years are getting booted out

to Juneju Tyler, Texas, United States #1187017

My husband and I are the same boat as you.

Have you found out any information on what can be done. Thanks.

Joplin, Missouri, United States #1179832

My Wife and I have been owners in Branson since 1991. We were satisfied and mainly used the bonus time for weekend getaways.

Now very concerned about the influx of Holiday Inn members.

Houston, Texas, United States #1174615

When we arrived at Hill Country, we were told that some part of the contract has changed without our knowledge. I will check into it.

You hit the nail on the head.

Is there to your knowledge an Avenue for Silverleaf owners to appropriately address this serious concern?