We have owned Silverleaf for several years and have had mostly positive experiences with the timeshare experience. Obviously some places are better than others -- but we never have trouble exchanging our week and we've traveled to non-Silverleaf resports in Florida, Sedona and Pine Top, AZ, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

You have to learn how the exchange process works and it took us a time or two to be clear about what we were willing to exchange into in other resorts.

We trade about 1-2 years out all the time, so we are trading in advance and not in the same year -- it works for us.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2008.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

We can no longer afford to pay for our resort I will GIVE it to anyone who is intrested. t_shawemt@msn.com

I just bought in this year. I have not used my week yet, althought I have already booked it for next summer.

I am excited about having someplace to go each year.

I also am about to take my first trip won at the presentation. Everything is good so far..

Owned at Silverleaf for over 10 years. Maint fees started at $34 for one week.

Now I pay $77 + $54 for two weeks.

The maint fees tend to jump $10/year lately and I think after I've paid the week off - I'll have the same payment in Maint fees. Can't get rid of my weeks - want to buy them since you are so happy?

Saint James, New York, United States #34906

8) My family bought these timeshares several years ago & we take regular vacations. We have been to Mexico, The Berkshires, Coastal NC, Texas, Florida, etc.

As you mentioned, if you learn how to make it work for you, it works VERY well.

Very happy with this company!