The people at Silverleaf Resorts will call you in to get you to spend your money and rip you off. It has gotten to the point that they don't even care anymore that it is obvious they are ripping you off.

You can't even go online anymore and make reservations. All they can tell you is that the website is under construction. For over a month? Come on now...

I have two Presidential deeds and can't even book a doggone bonus time getaway. But they can take the money out of my account every month. What am I paying for? Does anybody know who the lawyers are that are handling the Class Action suit against them?

Please let me know who they are. I am so ready to sue Silverleaf Resorts for Breach of Contract.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments