They have constantly called with opportunities to upgrade and I have been successfully convinced two times. Now they are popping up with all kinda fees.

I have been an owner for a year now and all they have done is swindled us. If anyone has a clue to how I can sale my deed the least expensive way please feel free to contact me at plholland729@gmail.com.

I sincerely appreciate and advise anyone who is not familiar with any of these times resorts or any company for that matter that is offering deals that are to good to be true. My gf is a big reason I was convinced especially with all the traveling we do anyway.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pleasanton, California, United States #1187335

dude you realize you don't sell time shares, you have to pay some other *** to take them.

your fees have barely begun.