I same deal happened to me. I recieve a YOU ARE A WINNER wnning 49000 bucks.

I knew this was a scam from the start i do not know why I was so naive. HOW CAN ANYONE ALOW THIS STUFF TO HAPPEN? THE ECONOMY SUCKS! AND YET GOVERMENT ALLOWS THIS KIND OF SYSTEM TO SCAM AND *** PEOPLE OFF?

I won the Las Vegas trip that was "paid for" excluding food personal stuff. SUCH BS

! DO NOT FALL FOR IT NOTHING IS PAID FOR!

they waste your time offering you "limited offfers" BS BS BS!! Its no resort its a retail that makes you pay off your condo monthly, come on i have a house i dont need a condo at some resort I can buy a lake house instead for christ sake!

I drove almost 2 hours spent 4 hours there and another 2 back home and was LATE for work!

Im Pissed off! If I read these reviews I would NEVER have wased my time on these ***!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#712003

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

Texas Regional Sales Director

Licensed Texas Realtor since 1996

Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC

kevin@timesharegone.com

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

In Texas you have 6days to send a certified letter to them letting them know you would like to cancel. Doing this will release you of any obligations.

Demand back any monies paid and that you would like to be released of any other further money due. Hope this helps.

Its buyers remorse. Check your state laws for specific time frames.

Hi I recently became a member of a timeshare with silverleaf I signed a contract yesterday and got home to figure out that this is a scam I tried calling them no one wants to talk.. What do I need to do? Please email me