we were held hostage with our grandson until we bought, the final straw was we were told we were buying a thanksgiving week, when we got home it was a completly different week, a week in sept., when school is in, does us no good at all and is now hard to resale. good news I hear Wyndom has bought silverleaf out.

our signitures had been transferred to different paperwork.

we have yet been able to stay in any week in our new upgraded unit. watch out for Tammy Joe, I believe she is the one who switched the weeks.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #72287

TAMMY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What a white trash name.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #62107

First of all, I know Tammy Jo, she has sold us all of our weeks and we trust her with our lives! For her to swith the papers with your names on them, COME ON, BE REAL AND HONEST!!!!!!!

For you to post this on the website with names and you DON'T KNOW FOR SURE, BUT THINK SHE'S THE ONE WHO SWITCHED THE PAPERS, (WHICH NEVER WOULD HAPPEN)I think this is called SLANDER!! Why don't you just admit you aren't smart enough to know you can use that week anytime and you have NO IDEA how to use the program.

IF YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT WYNDAM (NOTICE THE SPELLING)PURCHASED SILVER LEAF, THEN I GUESS YOU WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE SOMEONE SWITCHED YOUR PAPERWORK TOO. Find out the facts before you start saying things you have no idea about.

Tammy Jo is a GREAT person and is so caring and honest, I'm sure you didn't even call her back to ask any questions, you just jumped the gun with stupidity!!

***? Sally… No, they didn’t use a gun… They used something more powerful… A bald-faced LIE!!

They most likely lie left and right and you know it! Trade lies often have little to due with smarts, for even the smartest people are susceptible to trade deception. You sound as if you work there, and if so you’re probably head liar! That said, I feel I'm a realist, I expect to pay reasonable price, and I know nothing is completely free.

But when you promise something free.... It should be FREE!

Starting in April or May, 2007 we were hounded (sometimes daily) by phone to come to a presentation, so finally we agreed to go to Hill Country Resort in September. After the presentation, my wife’s and I had already turned down two ridiculous red offers, so they were now trying to sell us a blue presidential that we still felt was a bit high.

We WERE ready to walk out when the salesman went to talk to his "boss". After a few minutes he came back said the boss had lowered it by $500. When we said no, he went back again and this time returned with the boss who suddenly lowered the price by $1500 and then she turned to the original salesman and asked. Did you already mention the new indoor water park opening at the Villages resort next year?

My wife said yes. Then the saleswoman added that park admission will be free for presidential owners. Later our original salesman even wrote in his sales pitch notes. And thank goodness I kept them, because they conveniently omitted it from the sales contract.

Needless to say once the park opened we quickly discovered that it was NOT FREE FOR ANYONE! I DID happen to notice this it was not in the contract but I took them at their word and didn’t push because I believe in the age-old adage: “Your word is your bond”! I don’t lie to people and I expect the same. These people flat out lied to us to make a sale, and despite the sales notes, are still refusing to make it right!

That’s infuriating because we have 9 grandkids who love water parks, and the free water park was the ONLY reason we purchased this STILL overpriced plat! We don’t like to sue folks, but if they don’t fix this soon, we will!!!!!

We were also sold the wrong week and did not realize it until we tried to book bonus time. We thought we were getting a red week and instead they sold us a white week.

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #51181

How were you "held hostage"? Did they hold a gun to your head?

Did they threaten you with physical harm? You could have stood up, and walked out.

What an ***! You deserved it.