I originally started with a sampler with Silverleaf in Sheridan, IL. Enjoyed the stays & finally bought in.

Went on a great trip, went to a meeting and got an upgrade. The things it was supposed to include was NOT TRUE. The things I specifically asked them, the answer was NOT TRUE. So now they signed me up for something better (so they said), more money & includes perks that they lied about.

I went to a meeting & the guy asked why did I go from annual to bi-annual. This guy was being honest, thank goodness. And after talking to another person from different company, he was upfront which confirmed the guys at Silverleaf are LIARS; not all. Totally pissed & trying to sell or have them release me from the contract.

I would let it go delinquent but I havent bought a house yet. I am totally pissed. You tell the truth and people have money, they will buy.

No need to lie. This has happened more than once & I want to be done & pay my money somewhere where people dont mislead you with the wrong information just to get a sale.

Comments

I thought camping was suppose to be free, its not anymore check it out.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Tammy, you did not leave an e-mail address. If you are serious about giving away your timeshare, I may be interested.

Which resort, week(s) are you offering. Is there a mortgage left on those deeded weeks? How much are the annual maintenance fees?

Longhorn -dot- breeder at gmail -dot-com

I want to agree. I have never been to an upgrade, sales pitch that was not misleading.

If the saleperson does not know the answer....they fill in the gaps. You should record your conversations with all silverleaf employees. The employees are dedicated....they must get all the perks! If you are interested in purchasing Silverleaf, contact me.

You can HAVE mine! My maintenance fees are as low as they get. You will get some great "Grndfathered" in package because....SILVERFLEAF is ALWAYS changing their plans...sales pitch......these guys are better than any used car salesmen that you will ever see. I will be up front and honest.

I will tell you what questions to ask. NEVER, NEVER NEVER buy a silverleaf timeshare.....ever.

No Timeshare

Visit www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com then email me, the email address is on the site.