I signed up for what I thought was a great opportunity for a nice vacation at a reasonable price at an Atlanta Braves game. However, after reading the reviews I decided to cancel.

Upon calling the place I was asked by about 3-4 people as to why I wanted to change the date. I had to reiterate that I wanted to cancel my package and not change the date. Eventually, I was able to cancel the package and was told that I would receive a full refund. It has now been about two weeks and I WAS INDEED CHARGED for the package and no refund.

I called again to express how I was not pleased that I was told that I would get a refund and I did not. The lady then said to me that she could not find my information. I had to then explain to her that I had my receipt (which I'm pretty sure she hoped I didn't). I had to email them my receipt and I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE.

BE AWARE!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2014.

Comments

Tyler, Texas, United States #854826

I had the displeasure of working for these schemers. You are told to lie that you have condos in places like Branson, Houston, or Orlando.

Then you have to sit and entertain guests for hours as closers look for ways to sell you more and keep them from leaving. Furthermore, you even tell them the pitch and they act like they don;t remember it when you closing manager comes in and makes you look like an ***! It's not just the customers getting duped do not apply for this company in the sales department! Oh, and you get chewed out even when you do get sales.

The money was great, but its not worth having to lie for! I tear up any notice I get or any family member gets from Silverleaf!!!