I purchased a time share on 7/21/11 after being bullied and tortured for 7 1/2 hours. These people will not let you go until you purchase something.

They are liars and thieves. They show you one thing a sell you another. Two weeks after I purchased they call and ask me if I would like to stay on the property.You only have to attend a 1 1/2 new owners seminar, which ended up taking another 6 hours. What a crock of sh#$!

They are tring to sell you the diamond or diamond plus package. Totally pissed about getting ripped off in the first place they tell me if they can upgrade me to red for only 60.00 a month at 2.9%. Thought wow what a good deal. I asked if it was a fixed rate and was told yes.

A lady came in later to notorize the papers. I asked her about the 2.9%. She said it was only for 7 months and then the rate would go to 19.99%. I totally lost it and told them to get me the he!!

out out there. Please don't fall for there illegal tactics. She didn't like it when I told her that they were using illegal tactics!! I should have listened to all of these people before I did this.

They also said if you are not diamond or Presidential you will have a hard time getting reservations and it will just get harder. If I can find a loop hole my a$$ is outta here!!!

When I was leaving some tall *** looking guy was laughing at me. I told him some choice words and sure hope we don't see him somewhere other than Silverleaf or he will be crying like a little bi$#h.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2011.

Comments

If you own a blue or white week you are SCREWED! You have 100's of 1000's of people trying to get the same weeks as you (which are VERY limited!) if you want to throw 9, 000 dollars away then at least give it to charity because you will be lucky to see ANY kind of return! I HATE Silverleaf!!

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I do not know what happend to these guys but my experience it is been very nice becquse thanks to silverleaf now i have more vacation time, nice places for less moneyy!!!

I wish I would have read my contract. You had 6 days to cancel.

If you are paying 14.99% get it refinanced. They will call on you again and tell you how you will have a hard time getting booked unless you pay another 10,000 to go all red weeks.

If you see a skinny *** looking guy at the Resort in Flint and his name is John Spencer, punch him in the face for me!!! Next time we see him if he is still empoyed there we will.

Hey there....I'm in the same boat w/ these scammers. Bought my timeshare in July also of this year and I was even more *** to try to get antoher...I want out of my timeshare too! Please let me know if you have any luck.

turn them into the attorney general too. they hate that. because they lie and cheat.

the legal department is run by Tim Miranda and he does not even have a high school diploma or ged. so that is what you get with them. and slr is a crock of ***.

Wow, I just turned yall in to the BBB can't wait to talk to your legal department again. Word of advice if I was you I would get in my BMW and go find a new job.

You are pretty dumb considering I remember EXACTLY who you are. I was going to settle with your legal department but guess what buddy, not until you are fired.

I can't wait to give your legal department this nice little link.You just totally proved my case. Thanks!!!

hey...some fat lady yelling in the hall and crying is kinda funny.