San Antonio, Texas
Cleanliness

Add me to the ever growing list.

I tried to exchange my week last year and kept getting told there was no time available for the week and the 2 resorts I chose; one being my home resort. I checked online and by phone weekly.

This went on for 6 months! Two weeks before my vacation week (that I had requested), I looked to see if there was any bonus time available on my Endless Escapes. Low and behold, there was plenty of space and time available, yet I had been told I could not use my week because nothing was available.

Then I was not able to reserve my week because I needed to provide 30 days notice. They are holding our weeks and reselling them on 3rd party sites.

Since the takeover by Holiday Inn, I have also considered filing a class action lawsuit, as my fees continue to increase and when banking my week inhouse, I am not able to exchange it for another Holiday Inn Resort due to them hiding or reselling our weeks.

I have been an owner for 22 years and my deed was paid in full nearly 20 years ago!

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Holiday Inn Vacation Ownership.

Comments