I am not interested in anything you have to offer. I do not want a timeshare or nor do I want to stay at anything you have to do with.

Please take the fu@*ing hint I do not want anything from your the *** company.

I am going to change my phone number. You would think if I continue to hang the phone up in your face I do not want to hear what you have to say.They have been calling for a whole year, the rep does not leave a msg and I want this to stop

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I own a timeshare with Silverleaf. They have a program where you receive a $50.00 Visa card for everyone you refer who purchases a timeshare. When I told them I do not give information on friends or family without their permission, the representative said he had one client who received Visa cash cards afer going through the phone book and referring people listed.

I have repeatedly for the associates to stop calling but they literally argue with you on the phone......................... :(

These idiots do not know what " STOP CALLING ME" means...thank god my phone service has a free call blocker..just put in the numbers they call you from...and thats it, they can no longer get through.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48870

Blow a whistle next time they call in the phone.