hey all, saw all the reviews and comments so I thought I would chime in.as for bonus time, id have to say this, I have never had a problem getting a reservation, I live in NY, so we go to Oak n spruce, it's only 2 hr drive, but we book online, and never had an issue. my problem is that we purchased and upgraded to a presidential suite, we have never once got a presidential room.

ive tried all kinds of scenarios to get this room, but nothing. come to find out they trade these out with other companies as well, I booked my bonus time 2 weeks in advance and was talking to a couple who where staying in a presidential that booked it the night before they showed up, which was 2 weeks after I booked, so whats the deal with that. and rci. lol joke hidden fee after hidden fee.

and never have a place I'm interested in going, for a year trying to book Ireland nothing, and I have a 3 year search actively going still nothing. :-(

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also started out 24 years,ago at Oak'n'Spruce and upgraded 2 different time with a presidential and have tried to use a bonus week 3 times and have never received a presidential for a bonus... also traded once and got a One Room with a Murphy Bed at the trade location and was quite upset as it was for son's honeymoon and he ended up having to go to a different hotel that we then paid for.

We also tried for Ireland trade and same experience as you...never an opportunity. Does anyone know how to get update info now that "Holiday...." has taken over, without sitting through a 90 min sales presentation?