Reston, Virginia

While I visited Silverleaf Hill Country Resort in Lake Canyon, TX just a few weeks ago (October 2010), someone with keys to the unit (an emloyee?) entered my unit while I was sleeping and stole my glasses and camera.The security stagg and RCI representative there are very nonchalant about the issue.

I made a report to the local sheriff's office but I doubt if the guilty party will be found.Not only do I have no pictures to show for my vacation, I could have been physically harmed if I had awakened to find someone in the unit.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

secret identity

I am sorry to hear about your experience a hill country resort.I am an employee of 1 year.

I am surprised to hear that. I have noticed since i have worked there the honesty of the employees. lost items are found by employees all the time and turned it to us. Their honesty surprises me sometimes.

When you see an 18 year old pool attendamt bring in a $15,000.00 bracelet...im amazed. I am sure there is a bad aple in every bunch though. However it would be easy to make a copy of the key and come back at another time. As far as the fact that nobdy seemed to care.

I would call Chad Lowery the resort manager and let him know whats up.Good Luck!

LISA
#208723

YOU CAN GET OUT OF SILVERLEAF CONTRACT BY FILING A BBB COMPLAINT AND WHEN THEY ASK YOU WHAT IS YOUR RECOURSE YOU TELL THEM YOU WANT OUT OF THE CONTRACT. YOU WONT GET ANY MONEY BACK THAT YOU PUT INTO IT BUT YOU WONT PAY NO MORE OR OWE THEM ANYTHING