They pressure telling you have this and that time to spend up there. They said they would give you a condo for one price blinded side you to sign so many paper work thst I iwe now 14000 like what the ***.

I called them and they said they cant do anything about it. Like really ya crazy. To muvh money for something that not worth the price at all.

Cause I csnt even go during the summer time these people are scam artist. People please be careful don't let them full you with there sweet words and there *** jokes.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711957

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

Dallas, Texas, United States #661807

You can now buy a DIY book on CD on how you can force Silverleaf to let you out of your contract and possibly get your money back. I have also put together several years worth of research on complaints from other owners, lawsuits and background on them.

If you are planning a class action or just want to go it yourself, you will find the book and research material very valuable. The site is www.timesharegetout.blogspot.com and timesharetricks.blogspot.com.