they want your money and thats it they suck you dry.Nothing went right right from the start we went there and they wont take no for and answer and they wont buy it back from you either...they are very rude and they call my job when i tell them not to and leave messages at my job to call and say i owe money on work answering service..we have went there once since we bought it in oct 2007 and it was the worst day of our lives so please ever buy from silver leaf at all.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director