oh were we ***!we bought last spring and want to get rid of our time share and the phone calls.

they are just plain pushy, they wont take no for an answer, and these 1 hr meetings are a crock, the last one we had to walk out at the 3 hr mark. thought the wife was gana smack the guy...wish she would have.

anyhow if anyone knows a way out please do tell.we as a group need to get this company to give a little, and offer a buy back of the properties from unhappy clients like myself and many others out there like me.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director