1K views

I was approached to sit in on a timeshare presentation with this company and from the time I signed up to the time I got back home from the presentation I was lied to and I'm so happy that I had enough sense not to buy a timeshare with this company. I was told that if I went to the presentation I would get $100 and a free trip to a selection of places whenever I wanted to go.

Lies. First they don't tell you that if you want to stay somewhere clean and nice you are going to have to pay at least $300 or more. Then they do not tell you that you have to pick dates, which some of them they have blocked. And then you do not have the option to change those dates or the fact that they don't mail you the $100 until you book a trip.

When you call customer service you are on hold for at least an hour. This experience did not make me want to patronize this company ever in life.

I have never seen such poor quality in a timeshare.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of timeshare presentation. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare presentation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments