When selling their timeshare they refer to it as a vacation resort guaranteeing you bonus time for 49.99 on Saturdays and Sundays and when you try to use it there is always a waiting list and no one ever calls you back. They try to sell you multiple timeshare plans to fix you not being able to use the facility when you want.

Also I was sold a presidential unit which has a side A and B that can be split to use " however I wanted" until I tried doing so I was told I can't.. The list goes on with all the lies and no one seems to try to fix the problem or help you out rather than just trying to get more and more money from you.

The did this to me twice getting over 30k from me and even when I was disappointed with their service and got pissed they still tried to sell me another unit. Keep your money in your pocket.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711967

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

We can even go after the resort to try to

Kevin Hanson