They took my deposit at an event, then called and sd they were over booked for the date we selected to attend, 3 months passed and they still had no dates avail. requested a refund...still waiting I do not recommend anyone give them any of your money for anything.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments