During the time we were coerced into buying a share, i was having severe health issues. My husband thought it would be agreat thing for us once i was done with my initially surgery but the reality is that i have been in and out of hospitals for the last two years with no end in sight.

For that reason and many others, we cannot be bound to 1 particular week every year. We have never used the property. I called to ask about selling it off because when i was there they said they had many properties they were reselling for owners. however now all of a sudden, they do not do that.

once you sign the contract you are on your own. When asked how i can go about selling it, they said to seek outside assistance. However outside vendors such as TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM and others cannot help. Because we financed directly with Silverleaf, they cannot get involved unless the there is no mortgage.

This is ridiculous now. Its all wasted money every month.

And we cannot afford it with all the medical bills. Has any one figured out how to get rid of their time share with silverleaf?

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Oak N Spruce Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

• Oak And Spruce Resort

Comments

I suggest you try Timeshare pros instead and see if they can help you get out of this rat race

My husband and I have gone through these exact same issues. We can’t find help at all. Money down the drai

Find someone (maybe a close friend or relative) to take-over the payments.