Facilities and Services

they stop are payments all the time because there system cant handle it.. is what they say.

service sucks.. there people on the phone are rude.. they made my wife cry and we have been with for seven years.. nothing is ever there fault it always are fault and we have paid them over ten thousand dollars.

I am selling as soon as we are finished. they promise you everything but you get nothing. it is a scam and I will never go back there even though I own with them..

don't beleave a *** word they tell you... its all a lie..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with locations and stated that there is a room for improvement of being badgered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of timeshare and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

I'm interested in buying if you're selling. contact me at samorales89@gmail.com

Tomball, Texas, United States #994759

You can't sell unless they agree to let you sell. That's how it used to be anyhow. No one buys timeshares except people that attend the company staged high pressure sales scam.