Moulton, Texas

My wife and I recently attended a Silverleaf Resort sales presentation at Apple Mountain.Unfortunately we are not in a position to purchase right now due to having to attend to my father in-law.

But the sales rep was very understanding and we did refer or friends who are now owners. We just got back from staying at their Holly Lake Resort. It was awesome! We spent a week in a 2 bedroom condo right on the lake.

It was a ver nice unit.No matter waht you have been told, everyone should look into owning a timeshare, it's not that bad!

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Pownal, Maine, United States #22223

Rene

I encourage you to file a complaint with your states Attorney General office. There is still something you can do to get back at them.

Rene
Johnsonburg, New Jersey, United States #19650

I fell scam to that same thing.I was told that if I bought a blue deed, I could easily upgrade when I could better afford it.

I was told that even with a blue week, I could use the RCI. WRONG! I can't use RCI, and you CANNOT upgrade once you buy. You can only buy another.

What a waste!I'm thinking of letting it go back!

Pownal, Maine, United States #19089

Sandra,

Guess what I asked about that 10 times and they smiled in my face and told me I could us my RCI any time even if I didn’t own a Red week.So just because your salesmen didn’t lie to you mine didn’t lie to me.

Opps!I forgot you work for the company so you got a good deal anyway they couldn’t lie to you.

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas, United States #14804

To the person who wrote the last comment, it was very clearly presented to us numerous times that you must own a red week to have all open weeks on the 52week calendar.I'm glad the person who wrote this first review was positive about the experience.

We just bought with this resort and was not pressured at all!It was a pleasurable experience and now we have vacations for a lifetime or a place to hang out with the kids.

Nizhniy Novgorod, Nizhegorod, Russian Federation #12552

Buyer beware!!This company will end up stabbing you in the back in the end.

And if you do decide to buy one read every detail on the contract. They will tell you one thing and when you look at the contract later it says something else. The thing I really got screwed on was the RCI. I purchased a blue week and was told that I could use RCI anytime even during the Red weeks at other resorts.

Boy did I get screwed! After trying to make my reservation with RCI I was told that I couldn’t make a reservation at that resort unless I owned a Red week property with in the program.

Shocked I went back through all my paperwork and there is was in small print.To each his own.