Frisco, Texas

OK, all you finance wizzes out there-or people who have had firsthand experience-let's clear things up once and for all so people (including me) can know what timeshares really are and when the problems come into play.There's obvious evidence that maybe they're not so great after all in certain circumstances.

Are there legal teeth to owning timeshares/are they like stock?

Does purchasing them inevitably mean thousands of dollars?After seeing people talk about them first hand I'm beginning to think that maybe they could be OK but only from companies that know what they're doing and aren't out to scam

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Rickey

I’ll provide you with a few facts about timeshares after that your own your own if you still would purchase one.First, timeshares have not resale value.

If you would like to get ride of it 20 - 30 years down the road you can’t. Second, when they throw you the sales pitch about this is something you will own forever and can give to your kids and grandkids. You will be giving them a Bill!! That’s right a BILL!

They will pay maintenance fees every month.

Lastly, when the fees go up you will still have to pay and your kids will pay and your grandkids will pay.If the bill is $250, all the timeshare organization has to do is raise the fee to $1,000, then where are you?