Please email me at the1txtornado@yahoo.com

We need to stand together and especially inform the BBB and unemployment of their lies.

Who else suffered from their Director lying about them to assassinate their character so the ex employee cannot receive their money. I was lied to about how much money I would make, I did not know about draw until after I was hired or about samplers, where they give your salecommission to someone else, or having to wait three or more weeks to even see your commission if you get one.

We need to inform the media of their dishonesty.

my email is the1txtornado@yahoo.com

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Sounds like you are scared of the truth, I just got suckered into Silver Leaf after 7 and 1/2 hours. We will see.

I had a car dealership lie to me before and it came with consequences, Silver Leaf screw with me and my VOICE will be heard LOUD and CLEAR at your resorts. Screw me and ask DFW Toyota what will happen, oh yeah wait, they are no longer.= )

Rickey

I hope silverleaf goes bankrupt cheats people and anyone who works for them will have to stand before God and answer why did they lie to people just to sale no good timeshares.

Have you ever heard of Slander and defamation of character? This is only proving my point on the mentality of this place.

Who ever wrote this I will find out your name.

I feel bad for all those still there. I have no bad feelings towards anyone there except the liars posting and who took part in trying to sabotage my charater

You are in so much trouble. Everyone can you see what these people will do to assacinate someone? I'll see you in court.

Please beware. This woman is a diagnosed schizophrenic.

She was not supposed to be hired but for some reason slipped through the cracks. When applied for a job she was homeless and living out of her car on the beach.

After she was hired every opportunity was given to help her seek professional help but she refused. Once again DO NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WOMAN!