Richardson, Texas

I wanted to get rid of my 3rd fl Lodge in Hill Country because of the stairs I could not climb anymore.Tonya Green tells me this line of bull regarding a Presidential in Branson that had a walk in shower and a elevator.

when I got to Branson the unit is on the first floor no walk in shower no elevator. I called member services but no one wanted to talk to me.

after they sell you a unit they never want to speak to you again.They are all liers not to mention the cost of this unit and my equity I had in the unit at Hill Country

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

George

Nice try help. Attempting to get service from this company is worse than wisdom teeth pulling with no anesthetic. Good luck indeed.

Help
River Grove, Illinois, United States #60943

Try calling Silverelafs corporate office and ask them to move you to a unit that has what you need.