Silver Leaf foreclosed on my unit without notifiy me. After I paid my unit in fullover 20K for a 2bdrm unit there foreclosed on it due to the fact I NEVER recieved a bill for maintenace after I moved when I called to put the unit in RCI for exchange I was told we don't have you as a member I had to find my acct # and was then told it was foreclosed upon for non payment on maintenace of 1085.00 so I apid 20K and they TOOK my unit without me ever knowing.

Never send me certified mail to even a phone call to let me know this was happening.

DO NOT DO NOT buy from the BS artist.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711945

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States #685910

How long ago did this happen? Email me at notimeshare@gmail.com they are required to attemp to contact you.

If you were financing the timeshare, Silverleaf wouldn't have foreclosed. They are crooks.

to Jim Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #817392

It just happened to me. How can you help us