WE HAVE BEEN PAYING ON OUR APPLE MOUNTAIN RESORT FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR AND SO WE TRY TO GET RESERVATIONS FOR OUR 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, AND WHEN WE FINALLY DO GET A CONFIRMATION FOR JULY 11-13 WE DRIVE FOR THREE HOURS AFTER WORKING ALL DAY ONLY TO ARRIVE AND BE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO PUT US UP IN A HOTEL DUE TO MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS IN FOUR OF THE ROOMS AND NO ONE HAD AN ANSWER AS TO WHY WE WEREN'T NOTIFIED OF THIS BEFORE WE LEFT HOME BECAUSE THERE WAS PLENTY OF TIME TO DO SO.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Overijse, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium #22503

I agree with Rickey.I visited a Silverleaf Resort last year.

I had a hard time getting reservations, when I finally receive confimation dates of travel I thought every thing was great, until I arrived at the location. When I enter my room it was hurrible. I immiately when back to the reservation office to maybe get a room change.

I was told that everything was taken.I later found out silverleaf use the good rooms to put someone else in to try and get them to buy timeshare.

Pownal, Maine, United States #22098

What had happended was they used your room to put someone else in to try and get them to buy a timeshare.They already have you.

I would file a complaint with the states Attorney General office.

This isn't the first time and it sure won't be the last.Wait until you call to make reservations for your deeded week and it's not available.