If anyone needs help with there timeshare at Silverleaf E-mail me and Let me know what the problem is and we can go from there.I used work for the company and I know all the in's and outs of how they work. I can show how to do things with your timeshare that you would probably never even imagine!!!!

I'm not a business, but I will consult with you if your having problems and we will try to make your situation better. I can even show you how you can let your timeshare make money for you or just help you get out of the situation your in.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Silverleaf is in the middle of a CLASS ACCTION LAWSUIT for illegally charging owners fees and late charges and other fees !! NO OWNERS SHOULD BE MAKING ANY PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE or ON LINE WITH THIS COMPANY !!

I have contacted a news station that has agreed to let me share with the public how SILVERLEAF RESORTS has cheated owners out of millions that they will have to pay back !! CONSIDER THIS Silverleaf hires employees at there corporate office in Dallas and they dont even make then take a drug tesst before they hire them . So most of the employees that come to work are usally high on DRUGS !!

So consider this Silverleaf Owners the next time you giving your payment info over the phone you could be giving it to a DRUG DEALER !! The owners of SilverLeaf deserve better then this !!

I just sent you an e-mail. Anyone who has a forecloser.

Let me know how bad it affect your credit. We have great credit but I forbid to upgrade and pay more money. When you in there from 2:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.

We just wanted to get out of there and get somethning to eat. At least they could have feed us. We trust they are being honest and not scaming us.

I regret this so much. sexylegs97293685@aol.com e-mail me in reference to the first e-mail i sent.

We bought into it in March 12, 2011. When we realized the timeshare we bought is located in Branson and the notice to cancel expired.

We bought into the red in Galveston to get rid of the one in Branson and I just sent out cancellation. Why would I pay for something more when I was mislead in the beginning. My payment is due May 1, 2011. I not making the payment.

They could foreclose. How bad can it be, it not like they foreclosing on our house.

I guess they got another sucker. We just bought on March 12, 2011.

We went to an orientation this passed weekend. There we found out what we really bought into.

We are so disappointed and we want out. If I don't make the first payment they will foreclose and that will mess up my credit

im game

Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States #242541

THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM!!!DONT TRUST THEM.THEY JUST WANT TO GET YOUR MONEY

can you pls tell me your email because i have a timeshare with silverleaf resorts and would like your advise

I just signed up for this yesterday, i need to know how to cancel it, email me

isabel_ovalle87@yahoo.com

I also need your help to relieve me of my contractual obligations. I have tried to give Silverleaf a chance but I am done trying to enjoy the services they shove down throats for sales.

I was impressed with the tour of the rooms and the list of amenities and was super excited when the salesman stated that each cabin would have WI-FI because it made it easier to get away but still available for work emergencies. During the sales process, I stated several times wk #46 is completely useless to me because it is at the time of year that my work does not allow us to take time off. I was told that if I go ahead and get in NOW while bonus time was at its all time low of $49/night (Fri & Sat) that I could just upgrade to a better week. A 90 minute “presentation” turned into 3 ½ hours of ***. I was stuck on the other side of town and had 30 minutes to get to my son’s daycare before they closed. A decision had to be made and I didn’t want this “once in a lifetime opportunity” to pass me by because I couldn’t leave and sleep on it since the deal was off the table if I walked out the door so I signed. I was in such a hurry that I didn’t even get to read the contract.. I was drumming my fingers on the desk staring at the clock asking them to please hurry. (Bad enough that I just bought something I didn’t understand how to use with a week I could NEVER use but now I am stuck in Irving and needed to be in Grapevine in 30 minutes. Going north in DFW at rush hour is bumper to bumper on a Friday and I was freaking out). I hurried out of there SO confused and VERY late!!!

Anyway, I've been paying for this forever now and have used bonus time once to go to the indoor water park in February. I tried booking bonus time (months in advance) for Valentine's Day weekend but NONE of the resorts had availability. We wanted to check out what we were paying for so I ended up booking the ONLY weekend available, the last weekend of the month which I HAVE to work. Since our salesman told us that the resort has WI-FI in the rooms, I figured I could work after my son went to sleep. Since he also said the water park was "heated" we were not the least bit worried to check it out in the winter. Our mistake.. We FROZE so badly that my son's lips were turning blue!!!! There was NOTHING else to do but sit in the room or go to the activity room!! In the middle of nowhere, in the winter when all FUN activities are closed. I tried logging on to get some work done when my son finally found a cartoon that would keep him entertained only to find that there was NO INTERNET!!! The only WI-FI available was in the activity room!! I work for an international corporation doing their finances for 10+countries, I'm sure they wouldn’t appreciate me in a public "hot spot" with their finances flashed all over my laptop screen. Needless to say, I was a little pissed. Even though I was upset, I was still hopeful in getting a better week. I went to the sales center before we left the resort to discuss the upgrading options and were taken on another tour, listened to another sales pitch and were finally presented a package that was brand, spanking new which would eliminate the bonus time incentive I had already purchased because "bonus time is no longer available". I was told I could keep the bonus time forever, that it was part of my deed and I could just upgrade to a better week. NOPE! We didn’t spend as much time there since my husband was with me but it was still very annoying to think that I was going to lose this great incentive.

I contacted the Irving sales office the following day to see what they had to offer for an upgrade. I was told that I would need to come into the sales office to discuss in detail. This was NOT an option. I did not need the tour or the sales pitch; I needed a better week. I explained that I would be more than happy to come in and sign the contract within 2 hours of an approved upgrade but to ask me to come in AGAIN is just out of the question. I was told that he could not give me prices over the phone but assured me that there are several great opportunities available. I didn’t budge, I was furious that as an owner they are expecting to take more of my time when I am begging them to sale me a yearly red week rather than every other year on blue.. I am handing these guys a sale and my only stipulation is that I am NOT required to come back into the sales office, they couldn’t do that because of company policy?! HUH??

I am frustrated because I want to use this but I can’t use wk 46, shouldn’t be forced into RCI every time I want use my week and really don’t want to lose the bonus time. I want to be able to use all year which is red but I can’t get anyone decent to help me by saving us both some time and giving me details over the phone to prevent me from having to listen to their pitch once more. I just want to be done. If I am having this much trouble trying to get a better week to ENJOY vacation ownership then it isn’t worth it.

#207422

help me asap plz mightguy121@hotmail.com

HelpTimeshareOwnerGetOut

I just wanted to everyone to know that Silverleaf Resorts is not always the problem and they are not the root to all evil. With that being said I would also like to say that a lot of times they are at fault, but for everyone that is pissed at them because you bought something from them and didn't read the contract word for word before you signed it, I would have to say shame on you.

If you read the contract it states exactly what you are purchasing and how to use it. I know there long and you get tired reading the whole thing. When you have a question about something on the contract you will just take their word for what ever it might be, but shame on them and you for that. I know its bad business practice, but you never buy something you don't know how to use, ESPECIALLY as something as complex on how to use a timeshare.

I read all these complaints and a lot them baffle me. I'm not saying Silverleaf Resorts is the most ethical company around but for the people who buy a timeshare from them, make sure you do your homework first, and yes that means before you go out there. If yo go out there and and you do end up buying a timeshare from them and your not 100% sure of your purchase you do have six days to cancel or learn about what you bought so your not totally screwed if you are having buyers remorse. I worked there for a while and trust me I know how everything operates.

Just like everything else in life, "you get what you pay for"!!!! Like I said before Silverleaf Resorts is good and bad.

Its all up to you to make the right decision. Best of luck to everyone and if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will try to answer it to the best of my ability.

#172024

This comment is for the person who said all this was a Scam. Hi I know what your talking about when you say that people get you to pay them and ask for upfront fee's, but all I do is give people suggestions on what their options are.

I don't ask for any money period!! All I do is give the true information about what they bought and what they do with that info is completely up to them. In some cases there are ways of getting out of your contract, which I have helped people do, but for the most part I just tell the owners on how to use there program and get the most benefit for them and their family.

And like I said before I have never charged anyone for it, but there are a lot of people that do rip people off by saying they can sell their week or program.I should change my screen name to Help Timeshare owners use their program. Maybe that would be more appropriate?

this is all a scam you idiots, there is no way out of the contract, all these guys do is try to get you to pay them to sell their timeshare for you then they never actually sell it... THINK ABOUT IT!!!

My email is clirish1984@hotmail.com if you have any suggestions.

I am also interested in trying to sell my timeshare or get out of my contract. I wish I had read about Silverleaf before I signed my contract.

I really only bought it to try and trade it for other vacations. I can never find an exchange when I want it, nothing is ever available!

I would like to know how to sell my timeshare or just get out of the contract.My email address is mandmmom033@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much!!

HelpTimeshareOwnerGetOut

Hi Lori,

just wanted to let you know that I can help you out depending on what you want to do with it. I just got in on a business call, but I have some info for you I just need an e-mail address.

Hold on to that certificate like its gold. I will write you back tomorrow and let you know some inside info. They do Have ambassadors at certain resorts and I have personally been in a few. Orlando Breeze as far as I know do not have any of them.

I know that they bought property 31 Acres and will build 12 more units. I pretty sure they will be the ambassadors that you own a piece of.

We've been consistently upgrading for years. They sell us their, "we'll do better" pitch. Then we're lied to and finally when we thought we found one honest guy, we got totally duped. We traded two Red Weeks, one Lodge week at Holiday Hills and a Presidential at Fox River for an Ambassador at the Orlando Breeze. We were told it could sleep up to 8 adults and up to 12 if the other 4 were children. We were told it had elevators 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, Jacuzzi tub in master, a TV in every room and stainless steel appliances. They also said we can split the unit into two weeks if we choose. Basically the same one we were shown at Holiday Hills. They told us that we were purchasing a new one they just built at Orlando Breeze. Just trade the two we had and add another $11,300. For a total of over $50,120.

Upon checking in July 17. We told them we were Ambassadors. They looked puzzled and told us they didn't have any Ambassador's. That was our first shock. Oh my god the lies we were told. There are three small bedrooms. The master has a standup shower a sink and toilet. The other two bedrooms had no TV’s. and I don't believe either had a dresser. There was a small bathroom in the hallway which consisted of a tub, toilet and sink. The kitchen was very small and not stainless anything. The bathrooms didn't have any blow-dryers. No fireplace in the living room and absolutely no elevators.

The sliding glass door took two men to open and close it, it was so messed up. Even though it was right outside of the pool. Then the pool was another issue. Being in Florida, you expect to get into a refreshing cooled off pool. Not this one, it was like taking a bath. We ended up taking cool showers just to get relief. The place was filthy dirty and I was totally embarrassed that I told the friends I brought with, all twelve of them, what I was told about the place we bought and what we got.

While we were there, we heard that they're tearing down our unit along with others to build Ambassador's and such. I'm wondering what happens to ours.

Do you know of a way we can get our money back or at the very least the Ambassador we thought we were buying. They even gave us a Certificate of Ownership stating we were Ambassador Owners.

We feel so used, lied to and ripped off.

Thanks for your help.