I'm very impressed with Silverleaf!!!! There's a man named Ernest who saved me from losing my property.

I'm very grateful for that young man no one every took the time to listen to what I had to say. I had so many things going wrong in my life and on the *** of losing my home. So silverleaf was on the list to go. This young man was able to hear me out and help me out with making arrangements.

I was so far behind I just gave up I pay a month then current month was due and I could never catch up. Well with all that being said he got me

Back on track and now I can finally take my kids out.

Cant believe all the negative things everyone's saying I never had a issue. I will forever be a loyal silverleaf owner.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2011.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

ednap08

they made it seem like a coincidence that we run into the lady....but really they just tell them to do it so we can buy!

ednap08

hahaha i would believe that its just the ppl from silverleaf trying to make a good impression on the company!!! guess what happend the first time we went to the presentation...

their was this lady that came up to us and she told us are yall new we responded yes and she said she has been a member for 20 years and was very pleased with everything blah blah blah any ways i didnt quite catch it at that time but then i went agian and i saw that same lady reaching up to another couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats when i new i was in trouble ..obviously i had already bought the unit.

:( of course i am in trouble for being so *** and i got s*uckered by this rep named rob nixon and lied to us about upgrading a unit and told us the other one would be removed but we came to find out it wasnt , we have both units now and 2 payments! *** silverleaf and *** rob nixon!!

Man with no name

L.White loosing your timeshare should've been the best thing that would've happened to you. If I see any sales reps on the malls etc. I will wait for your potential victims and then I will advice them to google the resort before they go.

This lady is not lying we fell behind and I didn't pay them at all and told them to **** off. I was having some hard times and didn't want to hear their ***.

I think it was about 3 or 4 months went by and we got back on track. Some guy gave us a call and he was like what can he do to help cause I was on track but not to the point where I want to start paying them again. Well he said he would call me back in a month. He did at that point he deferr my pays that I had not paid and told me if I set up 6 months of autodraft payments for 6 months and after that we would have start making the payments as we did in the beging.

That was over a year ago and we doing good and keeping up with our payments. All I am saying is I do believe her story. Thats not to say I am happy with them cause I won't refer anyone to them but it's ok for us and one day hopefully for the grandkids.

I am not loyal and I am not *** at them. Like anything else in the world they have their good and their bad.

if this is true then how did you save your house ? looks like the house would be the mane worry not your time-share :p

ahahahahahha then why are you on PISSEDCONSUMER.com?

This isn't PLEASEDconsumer...

unless

OH WAIT

You work for Silverleaf, and you're desperately trying to counter act the OVERWHELMING amount of bad reviews?

Pretty low. Not that i'm surprised from a sleaze ball time-share company. I'm glad I'm not *** enough to throw my money away on that ***.

Please, Die in a fire you ***.