sorry, I do not know how to do this, all I can come up with is the high price listings of secondary marketers. there must be a way for us poor maintenance fee paying customers.

write with ideas. eawaresident@hotmail.com 509 641 1946

I have eleven timeshares, and have actually given several of them away. I have been to the silverleaf in hill country, super, super. I have been at the fox river one also.

The bonus time was perfect, they want one [ phone call, and the room was completely free, surprise, surprise. I just stayed at that one to see if the bonus time worked.,

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

dying is not the answer....my father was killed in November 2009 and we can't even give the 'share' back to the company. We've sent death certificates, affidavits of heirship, release of interest, etc....now after receiving bills every month, they have sent me another form to complete and have my father sign it...what in the world are they thinking????

there is no way to sell one of these things. has anyone tried to go through some of these places that say they can sell your timeshare??? :?

dying is the only answer............if you have a sick person in your family, why not gift it to him only, then you can get out of it.

We need out of it too. We are eating ramen noodles just to pay all of our bills and not go to collections.