Last year we were roped into Silverleaf's free vacation cruise scam in Galveston, Texas.In essence they promise you all manner of freebies from cruises to hotel stays, and then make it impossible for you to claim what they promised.

Then, and I suspect now, once you are bored to death with their condo sales pitch, they hook you up with a company called "Spirit Incentives" who process your so called prizes. All these people are slicker than snot on a door knob, and use deception like a second language. I used to be firm believer in the Better Business Bureau but they are as worthless as … well … you fill in the blank. I want to tell you that I feel really *** being sucked into their scam but cannot.

These people are really good at convincing you they are ligit. Oh by the way, the powers that be in Galveston either do not know how Silverleaf is scamming people, or simply don't care.

If I were you I would stay off the island altogether.The island relies on your patronage, and they need to police their own!

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711994

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance.In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating!Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson