This is the worst waste of money!This place is ridiculous!

I have never been able to get more than 1 day booked! The company claims that you can call 14 days before you want to visit and stay 3 days 2 nights between Sunday and Thursday, well it hasn't happened for me! Every time I call, I'm told they only have one night, or this is a bad week.

Mind you, I don't just look at 1 location.It doesn't matter when I call, what time of year, etc...I feel totally deceived and wish that I would have never gotten involved with this place....in a year, if I count the 200/month that I've given them for a payment, I could've saved and taken my kids on a real, life changing, something they would never forget, vacation...don't waste your money, please!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not delivered what was said and having to wait until 2 weeks before to reserve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership. Silverleaf Resorts needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1090079

I was told I won a choice of prizes. Is that even true or is that a scam as well

I feel the same way! Never have been able to use our resort anywhere!! What a waste of money!!!