This is the worst waste of money! This place is ridiculous!

I have never been able to get more than 1 day booked! The company claims that you can call 14 days before you want to visit and stay 3 days 2 nights between Sunday and Thursday, well it hasn't happened for me! Every time I call, I'm told they only have one night, or this is a bad week.

Mind you, I don't just look at 1 location. It doesn't matter when I call, what time of year, etc...I feel totally deceived and wish that I would have never gotten involved with this place....in a year, if I count the 200/month that I've given them for a payment, I could've saved and taken my kids on a real, life changing, something they would never forget, vacation...don't waste your money, please!

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not delivered what was said, Having to wait until 2 weeks before to reserve, That now we have to get attorney against silverleaf.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1090079

I was told I won a choice of prizes. Is that even true or is that a scam as well

I feel the same way! Never have been able to use our resort anywhere!! What a waste of money!!!