1.9K views
With Company response

I went to the one in Conroe, Texas last weekend. I told them that I couldn't spend a lot of time because I was driving two hours away to Austin after.

They kept trying to keep me and had no consideration for my time. They brought over a manager and he kept asking if I had a credit card and why couldn't I just put a down payment with my card. I told him nicely at first that I couldn't afford another monthly payment. He insulted me by asking me how I pay for anything and questioning why I went in when I told them at the beginning that I was just there for the prizes.

I finally told him what part of I DON'T WANT A CRIMESHARE do you not understand. The guy got up and made the other guy leave also and a woman came over to escort me to the prize area. They are very rude and pushy and it's a total waste of time. The scratch off for the prizes are rigged.

They say there are 5 pots of gold but there were only three on mine. There is no way for someone to win. The lady tried to show me where all 5 were on the scratch off but only three look-alike. It's deliberately done so they can say you didn't win even if you scratch all 5 correctly.

BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME.

The prizes all have unrealistic travel dates such as they cannot be taken within week of a holiday either before or after. I've read a ton of reviews and haven't found one person that has taken the cruise or the trip successfully.

Comments

SilverleafResortsCares
Company Response

We would like to look into your experience. Please don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-476-0991. Thank you.

Houston, Texas, United States #931728

My husband entered to win the *** "car". We got called Tuesday Jan.13, 2015 to go into Conroe Sunday the 18th at noon.

I told my husband I use to work with them I know its nothing but a scam so don't believe *** they tell you because I know it's NOT TRUE!! He still wants to go and see what's its about, so I guess we are driving up there to see what I said was so TRUE!!! I know I'm not giving into any of this ***. We already have enough with our regular monthly bills to have them give us another one I don't think so!!!

Thanks for your help. Now just wait till I comment back and tell you that I told him "I told you so".

Houston, Texas, United States #917836

Thank you! This was very helpful!

I got selected for one pick a prize scams and was supposed to go to Conroe today.

I was hesitant and after reading this I'm definitely not going.