My Wife and I are Silverleaf Presidential owners.we were told we could use bonus time when ever we wanted (BS).

We have never been able to get into a resort on Bonus Time. We explained to the sales REP that we did mostly weekend get aways. The REP said that is what the Bonus Time was for. Everything is always booked up.

My guess is that Silverleaf has oversold their resorts.

After the Fourth of July weekend We will be contacting Silverleaf Corporate Offices, 1-888-476-0991, and be getting out of this scam.Forgetr about being able to use RCI resorts as well, ALL BOOKED UP.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1185426

I run into the same problem with Silverleaf. In my case I was told, as an excuse for the lack of bonus time availability, that I should have bought a presidential unit, or a second week to become a diamond owner. I guess they have an excuse for everything.

League City, Texas, United States #1109032

Where you able to get out of this scam? Did you sell back?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

I have had my Silverleaf timeshare and the tricks to get your bonus time, OR TRADES!!!!are useless.

In fact, they sent me a "free week" when I asked that they honor their guarantee, foolishly I was suckered again. When I tried to use the week for my son's birthday they insisted that I had to attend a sales meeting (great with several youngsters there for a birthday party!) I just paid to stay. They won't put anything in writing. They do not even respond to requests for bonus time as they are required to.

One time I did the "I'll listen to the upgrade talk - promised 1 hour" and after 2 hours, I said I had an appointment and they said if I left I'd have to pay full hotel rate. I was flat-out lied to during the sales presentation when I was told the resort was gold-star (said the book they were showing was outdated). Said I would have NO PROBLEM trading in RCI for a week in hawaii for my 50th (2 years out). Totally unethical.

I wish I could get out of a contract, but I paid in full for mine - I suspect the chances of getting any money back are very, very slim. I can't really afford what I have lost on this; they took advantage of my recent divorce status and wish to provide fun vacations for my children. This type of deal MIGHT work for retired people who can go at any time, but for school vacations, summers, etc.

it is impossible and unfortunately, I bought this and was clear that my whole desire was to be able to trade and travel.On top of...

HelpTimeshareOwnerGetOut

Guys I just here to let you know that the word bonus time means just that.I know it *** you off whenever they tell you that you can use your bonus time anytime but some of the condos are booked up for the potential RCI customers that might show up.

If you own a red season it is possible to use your bonus time when you want. You probably already now this but you can only call 14 days in advance and book BT. If you remember that rule always call 14 days out and ask to be put on the list. Call back in 24 hours ask ask where you stand on the list and if it is a in demand week or weekend.

You can also always call your first manager that you ever sighed up with and tell him/she that you are thinking about upgrading or buying an extra week. You will be out there in a heart beat and just say no when they ask you to go to the update meeting. The inside sales managers will work a lot harder for you because they know you already have your money invested into the program so they have no problem getting you in where you want because they want you to upgrade with them, but when you say no it is no sweet off there back because they have a thousand others that are waiting to purchase to make their commission. When I say inside sales manager I mean the managers that came over to your table and signed you up whenever you joined Silverleaf.

If they don't work there just tell them what you want and someone in that office will help you.Best Of...

HelpGetOutOfYourTimeshare@yahoo.com

please contact me bambolaseibella@hotmail.com

We too are in the same position.Told we needed to keep upgrading to get to use Bonus Time.

We have been able to use it once in the last 14 months. We filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Texas Attorney General, and BBB of Dallas. I did this last night. Looked up a lawyer in Dallas for a name in case we needed to call someone in to help.

Then I called Silverleaf Corporate this morning and asked for a Manager. Got a Manager on the phone, explained all of the past 14 months and how they are using deceptive trade practices, and informed them of the compalints filed.

She told me they would draw up the paperwork for us to sign to get out of our contract.Once I told her about the complaints and the attorney she jumped right on the paperwork.