Surfside Beach, Texas

Yep...all of us!

We bought into the sales pitch and swallowed their scam, hook line and sinker! Now we want OUT... now that we've read the fine print, not gone to our dream vacations around the world, and realized how much in total we are paying for the week plus the fees for the rest of our lives... so NOW we want out.

We should have done our homework in advance. We should have been smarter than this. We should have said NO. Now what?

Well, don't fall victim to the next scam... the "timeshare seller" who wants $700 or more because he has a buyer waiting to pay more than you bought it for... bulls***! Your choices are to keep paying or default.

If you default, they can and will sue for everything and a judgement will be issued saying you owe them for everything anyway plus their court costs and attorney fees. Its a HUGE mistake to buy a timeshare and there is no way out. Let everyone know this because the only way to stop them (the timeshare moguls and their lying high pressure sales staff) is to make other consumers aware. There are no free rides, and the payments never end.

I hate it.

Wish there was a way to get out of it!!!Never ever buy a timeshare!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TX1Angel stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to and scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to "take back your worthless timeshare. i have paid on time for 2/3rds of my contract, and all of my fees. i want nothing but out!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

We are in the same situation.We came to term with our lost and try to make the best of it buy trying to use it but every time we call to make reservation there is nothing available.

If we call early is too early, if we call last minute; it is too late.We get really pissed and then like magic they find something but not for the amount of days we are requesting.

BIGGER AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE SCAM!!!!STAY WAY FROM SILVERLEAF.