Facilities and Services

NOT!!..I just want to say that everyone in the comment section that is writing nice things about this company obviously works for them!!

A bunch of scam artist.. I was one of many to be scammed into buying a part of there company, and now im screwed. They automatically take it out of my bank account everyone month, and i cant afford it anymore, so im withdrawing from my bank every month and paying more out of my *** than necessary. And when i called to cancel my account, i was told that i cant sell until its completely paid off!!!

But told me that i could sell at any time.. now i have almost 5 grand put into this *** company and still owe them over 10 grand!! now im going to have to get a lawyer to get out of it.. and its going to cost me more of my hard earned money!

I hate you silverleaf!All your doing is taking from my childrens mouths!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. amandamacneil189 stated that there is a room for improvement of not delivered what was said and unauthorized charges. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of timeshare and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Silverleaf Resorts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

I like this resort site. Let's communicate. sdaycock@aol.com