Cleanliness
Facilities and Services

We have been owners at Silverleaf since 2001. I am sick and tired of the maintenance fees constantly being raised.

When they raised them last year I called owner services and was told they were being raised so they could put wifi in all the units. NOT done!! Since we are Diamond Club we are supposed to be able to check out at noon. Not anymore!!!

Reason-we don't have the housekeeping staff to get everything cleaned before the next people check in. Not my problem. The only way I could get them to stop calling was to call owner services and have it put on the account. It took awhile but they stopped calling.

The maintenance fees are raised constantly but the units are not kept up. Now they have the $115 check in deposit. I was told that maintenance checks the units before and after all check ins and that would insure that you won't get charged for damages you did not call. The customer service is just terrible.

If you get to talk to anyone, they simply don't care.

I am glad our units are paid for because we are to the point that we are ready to give this *** back to them. DON'T BUY FROM SILVERLEAF!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Groton, Connecticut, United States #1294515

I was just logging in to book my bonus time and saw the $115 deposit. That is BS!

and the maintenance fees went up recently too. The place is a joke. I, as well, am glad mine is paid for because I cant stand dealing with the people.

They are extremely rude and unprofessional. And each time I go, there is something wrong with the unit, so where do the fees go to anyway??

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1284973

The deposit policy for owners is ridiculous!!

sheenae7777
Springfield, Missouri, United States #1281013

I just found out about the $115 security deposit, that is crazy ***! That is one of the reasons why we pay maintenance fees to cover damage to the property.

Also that no matter who bought Silverleaf, they should honor our contract as owners (that we were told were for A lifetime) and quit trying to make changes that cost us as owners more money. Will be getting rid of them ASAP!!

to Anonymous #1291729

I agree! If we have to pay security deposits there shouldn't be maintenance fees or at least a big decrease.