I went out to Galveston, Texas I were told I had won a trip to Vegas. I fill out the registration.

And I have not heard anything else. Christol Miller old address is 12603 woodforest Blvd #1209 Houston, Texas 77015 now I live at 794 Normandy #622 Houston,texas 77015. I have not hear anything concerning my trip. The owner name is SANDRA PAREDES Director Of Owner service.

I really trusted these people just what would of happen if I had Bought one of the properties. And your word means a hold lots to me and will take you for in your Business

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2013.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711944

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors. Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

You are SO lucky to have not heard from them. I can promise that you would hate this free vacation trip.

Refer to this same page for timeshare "sales" and other problems. Stay as far away from them as you can.