they are a joke they are harrassers you have any questions email me fbibc2008@yahoo.com ill give you all the inside information all they do is call call and call so more to try to get you out to the resort to buy more timeshare and if you dont sales gets angry with you so i would say before you go with silverleaf try other resorts there are better ones out there they are really a joke they dont care about their owners they just want money out of you dont do it and the people that call you gets bounuses if you go out and buy thats why they are very pushy

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Grant it, you can make alot of money working for this company but you can only make as much as your director allows you to make.There are favorites that get the better ups and that goes for more than 1 track.

The director can make you or starve you out and they let their emotions control that. Got tired of being yelled at told that I suck. Its not what you have done for them, its what you have done for them lately and they make that clear everyday. It is all part of the game of high pressure sale.

You either Sh*t or get off the pot.I got off the pot.

The scam is really on the employees. The sales reps are the ones ripped off, denied breaks, sales given to other people, and just flat out unappreciated. We are out there busting our butts, as I personally experienced a lot of my sales be given to VC councelors. I was lied to about the hours we worked, the money we were supposed to make and was never told about samplers. You know how bad it suck to do all the work and watch your sales be given to someone else so they can make money?

It doesn't matter how energetic you are and how much the tours like you, non of it is appreciated. I found out the hard way when here I had never taken off sick and needed to go to court for a couple of hours.

I was fired from my job because I had to go to court. Nice huh? The company does not care about their employees at all.

What's even worse is when the director lies to unemployment about you. Paybacks are a *** Rudy. One day you will need some compassion and it won't be there. You think this company cares about you? I heard you were going to be replaced.

River Grove, Illinois, United States #300761

I am happy to live in a country where we are free to publically discuss topics. However, before you submit anything, please check for the validity of the statement. Do not paint everyone with the same brush.

And, no, this company has NOT reverted to the point system.

how about working for them and finding out with only 12 hours notice that they are closing the office and you are unemployed...promised to help find new positions by management..and never heard from them again.

:cry I also was forced into this to What Zdo i do know? How Do I GET OUT OF THIS DELIMA THAT I AM IN? ALL THAT THEY DO IS CALL & CALL & CALL NO MATTER HATER WHAT TIME IT IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM WITHOUT PUTTING ANY MOER MONYE INTO THIS!!Leonard

I worked for Silverleaf, and yes they are a scam.They went to points like everyone else, so they can always find a reason to add more points.

They tell you your deeded week is worthless, just a lie to get you into the points ripoff.And before you run your mouth "You Are Ridiculous" I didn't suck I just couldn't keep lying and cheating.

Get over yourself David......You could not hang, you did not make your numbers, and now you want to be a savior to those who feel cheated; which they were not.

The only reason that someone can legitimately walk away feeling as though they were scammed is because some *** rep or TO thought they were smarter than the program, training, and discussion points, went off-script and ad-libbed something, and then could not deliver what they said outside of the programs script.I know it, you know it, anyone who is a proud owner or happy former employees know it.

to snoopster #986514

After the 90 minutes we asked if we could leave.We politely said no thanks to an upgrade.

The lady then continued of course but we stayed calm and said no thank you again, and again and so on. My wife works for the Texas Dept. Of Criminal Justice, when we stood up to leave the woman then told us, we couldn't leave. Literally insulted us, and then just sat there.

My wife had enough, I'm laid back, but I too had reached my limit. We had to get up and walk out, and the whole time the sales woman, not a lady in my book any more, continued down the hall making rude comments. My parents were members since 1980 at hill country.

I swore I'd never fall for this, but their sales staff was better then I was at saying no.Now we're stuck.

lol naw they actually suck